The Poorly Rich! #Part9

"Who.. Who gave you the authority to.. to point a finger at me?" He stumbled on his words. He stumbled on his feet too. He was clearly drunk and I was clearly pissed.
"I need not ask you before taking decisions about my life. I'm grown up enough to handle it of my own." I said. Mom fell silent. He came near me and whispered,
"As far as I am alive and as far as you are living in this house, it'll always be my rules. My house. My rul... Rules." He shouted. I gave a sly smile to his condition.
"What are you smiling at, you bitch? How dare you do that?" And it approached me. I could literally see stars hovering over my head. His hand fell right across my face.
Tears stood still in my eyes. I didn't wish to cry. I wasn't so weak anymore.
"Are you bloody out of your mind? Look at her face, what have you done? Have you lost your senses?" Mom shouted on the top of my voice.
My face was blood shot. Clots of red was evident clearly. It was as if I was suffering an allergy.
"Are you okay, Mallika?" Mom asked.
"Get out!" I muttered.
"Mallika?" Mom was bewildered.
"Ask him to get out right now or else I'll jump of this window. Mom, you were asking me to forgive him? Accept him back? Hah! Not in my wildest dream. Not anymore. I hate him. I hate him from the core of my heart. He slapped me today. No one has ever done that. Not even you. No one, and he did. That's all I can do mom. I can only carry hatred towards him. Nothing else. He can never be a father to me. Not at all. Not anymore, at any cost. He's lost me. He's lost me forever." I shouted.

Mom begged him to leave the room and he did. He knew that I can do anything on Earth.

"You may go too maa. I'm fine. This person doesn't bother anything in me." I told her with a smile. She hesitantly left the room with a loads of worries in her eyes. I smiled again assuring my well being. I shut the door behind, and switched off the lights of my room. I pretended to be asleep but only my wet pillow knew the truth of that night.

#ToBeContinued

#Maisha ❤

Comments

Popular Posts