The Poorly Rich! #Part14

I was successful for what I wished to achieve. A smile on Anaya's face and gratitude in her eyes. She was happy for what I did for her, my plan was executed well though all the credit was deserved by mom, if she wouldn't have found a new gift wrap at the last minute, I wouldn't have been able to present it to her. I was doing this merry dance in my head and managed to suppress my pleasure under a smile.
"Thank you!" I whispered to mom. She kissed me on my cheek.
I was glad, in fact if there would have been a word beyond that then yes, I would have used that too but I couldn't define the feeling in me any better. I shared this constant grin on my face which was cherished by the angel in my life. We proceeded for home, though the day was yet not over.

#AtHome.

"Hah! So finally, the Queen and Princess of Victoria are back home? Where have you been?" Dad roared.
"Umm.. We told you that it's Anaya's birthday so.." I was interrupted in between.
"So you both decided to go and have fun with your respective partners right, you are just sleeping around with men right? Answer me, you bitch!" He shouted again.
I was stunned at his words. Did he have any idea of what he was saying? I thought to myself.
"What on Earth are you saying dad? We both went together and we are back home on time. What's wrong with you? Why so many accusations? We told you before going." I shouted back. This was getting on my nerves.
"No you didn't, your mother just enforced her decision on the whole situation I said a clear no, it was her. I know you people are up with someone and I can bet on it." He retorted back.
"Shut up okay? Just shut up? You can't just blabber out anything and everything you wish to. I know where we are wrong and where we ain't, these useless accusations will not change anything. Mallika make your way to the room. Now." Mom ordered and dragged me to the room.
Devil stood there, too amazed to believe that mom crossed his words. He followed us to the room.

#ToBeContinued

#Maisha ❤

Comments

Popular Posts