The Poorly Rich! #LastPart

3 years down the lane and our lives changed commendably. It wasn't as if dad changed any better, in fact he changed for the worst. He changed to be more jealous, jealous of the fact that neither he could stop us from achieving success nor he could control our lives anymore.
It is always said, never think a woman to be weak because the day she'll rise, you won't be able to stop her to be what she wants to be and that's what happened in our case too.

3 years later...

I sat on the same window, in the same house, with the same Daisy, with the same pen, and I started writing...

"Dear Daisy,
That promise surely turned mom into a new bud of life ready to blossom and spread it's beauty around.
Mom was a post graduate in Child Development, and that's what made her reach the heights of the mountain which seemed so difficult to climb. She has now started earning as an independent woman and I am glad that she could break the barriers of life which were set long back by a male chauvinist.
On the other hand, dad "TheDevil" is now a multi millionaire. He has enough money and luxuries of life. Even a World Tour wouldn't harm his treasure, but what is he suppose to do with it all?
Does he have a shoulder to cry on in the times of difficulty? Does he have someone who could sit and talk to him? Does he have anyone who he can confide into? Does he owns a good 8 hours sleep? Does he have the mental peace which every individual desires?
What's the point of so much money when you can't lead happy life? What's the point of such assets which cannot buy you true friends? What's the point of something which cannot gift you a happy family?
Daisy, as you end today and I write the last page in you, I hope that no one leads a such a life where you do have something, yet it doesn't belong to you. That's one thing I had. My dad.
Take care, Daisy! I bid my farewell to you."

I closed my life into these pages which I promise to never relive again. I kept Daisy inside my bag and chained it. I got out of my room with my trolley bag and called out to mom.

"Maaa! Are we ready to leave?" I shouted.
"Yes! I'm at the mansion's door." She replied.

I walked down the flight of stairs and went to her. Dad was at the dinning table, unmoved of the fact that, this was forever. I was leaving behind the window, the lawns, the bedroom and the little tantrums of my childhood. I was leaving behind all the memories I lived in this mansion. I was leaving behind the birds who chirped to wake me up every morning. I was leaving behind the mansion as to never to get back to it again.
I was leaving behind a life which I'll never live again. I was leaving behind the guy who was once 'my dad'.

#TheEnd

#Maisha ❤

Comments

Popular Posts