The Poorly Rich! #Part7

I woke to the chirping of the birds in the lawns.
"Damn!" I exclaimed. The clock was at it's peak. It was 6.45 am. I was late to school.
I rushed through my morning drill and dashed out of the door, after I gave my morning peck to mommy.
Completing a hectic day at school, I gave back home at 2.00 pm.
"Where were you?" The devil asked.
"Went out with my boyfriend. Tell me what is your problem?" I reverted back.
"Stop talking to me like that Mallika!" He shouted.
"Stop talking to me at all, Mr. Sanchit Malhotra!" I shouted right back.
I went off to my room and he went on with his screams. Addition of few cuss words for me and I knew going out for lunch won't be a good option today, so I just sat inside my room holding my pillow close to my heart.
It was raining outside and as I saw every raindrop fall on the window, I could see my anger melt away along with it. I switched on my iPad and started listening to my favorite song, 'Would you dance if I ask you to dance; would you run and never look back; would you cry if you saw me crying; would you save my soul, tonight?"
The lyrics of this song can't be more perfect than they are. The voice of Enrique can actually soothe my nerves, but how could I possibly enjoy anything at all?
Mom entered into my room and sat on the bed. I kept looking outside the window as if I was in a different world altogether and then she started once again...

#ToBeContinued

#Maisha ❤

Comments

Popular Posts