The Poorly Rich! #Part11

The dusk of that day was a new dawn for me. My life was ready to take a new turn, and the one who was there to guide that turn for me was my mother.
She hard transformed into a new leaf, a leaf which had a darker shade to it, a thicker midrib to support it's life together. A bolder version of mom was evident. She was there to support me in every step I took, in every breathe of relief which I exhaled.
I had opened my eyes after my deep slumber, and the first think I had a glimpse at was a handmade card, a 'Thank You' card. I was taken aback. "Who could've made one?" I thought.
I opened it up and smiled,
'To my princess,
It's not like I've never told you this but I would like you to know it again. You're the most precious person I've ever found. You're that breathe of fresh air in my suffocated life which promotes me to live a bit more each day, and now I'm ready to stand by you to hold every tear which drops and get down every person who troubles you. I'll be your pillar of strength my love! ❤ Thank you for being there for me.'
This letter from my angel brought a smile to my face. I knew she'll stick to her words, she always has, and I was happy about it. At least now I could soothe my nerves into her embrace.

#ToBeContinued

#Maisha ❤😘

Comments

Popular Posts