The Poorly Rich! #Part8

"Can we talk Mallika?" Mom asked me. I nodded.
"He really cared for you Mallika." She stated. I looked out of the window again, reluctant to listen.
"The way you talk to him, what you talk about him, it matters to him." She expected me to revert, I kept quite, silent in the world of music.
"The other day when you and me were talking in the kitchen, he overheard the whole conversation and he was really upset about it." I was getting furious.
'Why was mom acting as if she knew nothing, a few regretful words won't get back my childhood to me.' I thought.
"I knew it!" I muttered under my breathe.
"Did you say anything?" She asked. I nodded again disapproving to her question.
"See Mallika, I know it's difficult but try and understand him too. He is and he was doing it all for you, he told me so. He wants your life to be a cake walk in future, he literally wants you to achieve the best and he's really very depressed about the way you treat him. He wants that you may love him the way you love me. He questions about it Mallika that why you don't share your personal life with him, the way you share it with me. He questions me that why he's not knowing your friend the way I do. He questions that why you can't be as frank and open to him as you are to me. He questions it all Mallika, please accept him in your life. I know what all he's done, he has done a lot more with me and I can possibly never forget it, but I can't change the fact that he's my husband and the father of my kids." Mom had tears in her eyes.
"Mom, no matter how much he tries, I can only talk to him, accepting him back into my life? No mom, that can't be possible. Not for me. Every time I think of it, it's like I'm cheating my inner self, my self esteem and my self existence. I can't do it mom. I can never love him again. I hate him." I told her in a calm tone. I continued looking out of the window and yet again, the rain washed away the pain in me, but the peace wasn't for long, he entered again..

#ToBeContinued

#Maisha ❤

Comments

Popular Posts