The Poorly Rich! #Part15

"What do you think? You both can get away from it. No you won't, I'll screw you and those bastards. Damn! I should've followed you around to nail you both in someone's bed." Devil blabbered while he stood on the door of my room.
"Get the hell out of here! Can you? I don't wish to see your face. How can you just say that without even knowing anything. I mean who gave you the authority to point a finger at us?" I shouted. Tears were on the verge to explode out of my eyes.
"As if I need to prove it, I know it well. I know how shameless and characterless you people can get. So what I'm saying is true. I know. That's why this bitch drew another line after the line of limit drawn by me." He was trying to get hold of mom, but I got her behind me.
"I asked you to fuck off from here. Can't you get that? It's that simple. Just leave." I shouted the guts out of me.
"Is that how you talk to your father? Don't you have any shame in you?" He shouted.
"No I don't, when you can't respect me, then I can't either." I reverted back and pushed him out of the door.
The room could still feel the shudders of what just happened. I could feel it too.

I silently moved to the washroom to take change my clothes and take a shower. The water flowing down through my body, drained every bit of me. My tears could find shade under the running water of the shower. I cried till the moment when I couldn't find any tears deep within me. I walked out of the bathroom and went to look for some peace. The window in my room was my favorite place.
The lights of the room were already dim and mom was already in bed. I sat at the window and saw the wind blowing. I opened it and sat at the window. The wind calmed my nerves.
I saw a girl dancing in the house. A slight murmur of the music could reach my ears.
"Papa ki pari hun mein..." I could  feel the contentment in her voice. I thought why I couldn't have a normal father like her.
"Don't think much Mallika. It's of no use. Just go to sleep." Mom chanted.
"I'm not thinking of him. He doesn't worth it. His words doesn't hurt me anymore. They just do not matter." I said looking out of the window, concentrating on her dance and 'Papa ki pari..'. Though deep down it did, deep down all of this actually mattered.

#ToBeContinued

#Maisha ❤

Comments

Popular Posts