The Poorly Rich! #Part17

I went to bed and slipped under the blanket, just next to mom. I hugged her from behind, even in her sleep, she hugged me back. :)
"What happened my baby?" She muttered.
"Nothing mom. I just wish to find some peace. Some where. I don't want to be here." I sobbed.
My tears were losing their way in her embrace. She was soaking in the pain which I was feeling.
"It happens Mallika. It all happens for a reason and you very well know that he's not our type. In fact, for me #YouAreTrendingInMyDreams but sometimes even those dreams include him as a devil." She tried to calm me down.
"He is a devil, mom. He surely is. Which father is like that? Which father on Earth says all those things ever? I don't like him, mom. I don't need him. Can we? Can we just get away from here? Some where far, a place where no one can trace us." I stumbled on a few words while speaking. My tears were choking me now, my sobs had grown deeper, more hurtful and more painful to my own ears.
"We can't Mallika. Talk sense. Where will we go? I know it's possible once one get out of the present circumstances but it takes time Mallika. One day, I'll make it happen, I promise, but till then you have to stay with me okay? Like a pillar of strength, you just have to be there for me." Mom said, with concern in her eyes. She was worried for me, for my thoughts.
"I love you mom!" I muttered in a sleepy voice.
"I love you more my baby! Go to sleep now. Good night." She replied back with a kiss on my forehead.

This promise opened our life to a new chapter of the Book of Life, it made us a carve a path out of what we were living in. It made us believe in the fact that life is what you make it and I guess, this promise got the best out of us.

#ToBeContinued

#Maisha ❤

Comments

Popular Posts