The Poorly Rich! #Part12

I walked out of my room and looked around, I could smell a nice aroma lingering the olfactory receptors in my nose.
"Aah!" I gasped.
I walked straight to the kitchen and I could see mom preparing Pav Bhaji for dinner. Yum! This fact always work, a good meal can always make up your mood and so did the dish in dinner. I helped her with the chapatti and around 8pm my stomach was bawling like a hungry bear. This was something unusual in me, if the meal of the day is according to my preference, I am in a habit of feeling hunger before the usual time of meals and it was one such day, so I went to the kitchen,
"Mom, can we have dinner?" I asked.
"I'm yet not done with the chapatti Mallika." She smiled.
"But I'm hungry mom." I insisted.
"This girl is always hungry when I make something special and her bubbly smile always make me fall for her wishes." Mom blew a kiss.
I laid down the table so that she can serve instantly, but it is well said, something which was never yours will never be yours, that was the same thing as for my Pav Bhaji.
Devil walked inside through the big door which lead everyone to the mansion. He was accompanied by a few business associates, I knew none, except the guy who was always use to stare at me with eyes full of hunger.
I checked my phone for any calls from him, there were none. Yet again he did the same thing, yet again he got people over without informing us.
"Aah! Such aroma." He flaunted in front of his partners.
"Lay the table Nupur, all of us are hungry." He called out to mom.
I gave a look to mom.
"Do we have enough?" I asked with helplessness in my eyes.
"I'll manage something." She smiled at me.
"Sweetheart, be faster please." A voice intervened.
I served everyone while mom cooked. My hunger had vanished, as if it never existed.
After completing the whole task of the day, I resigned back to my room with just a glass of milk but how could that beautiful lady in my life let me sleep like that. Mom followed me with some fruit custard with ice cream. Aah!
She knew how to make the worst days better and the better days to the best. She knew it all.

I always had this comparison between her and Devil. Mom always thought of what would I eat without before having anything or even making anything, on the hand, Devil was I guess born selfish. He always thought of his own tummy first rather than feeding his family.

Maybe, that's how every mom and dad is rather than or maybe not. All I knew was the fact that I had the best mom on Earth.

#ToBeContinued

#Maisha ❤

Comments

Popular Posts