Words Of A Heart Once Loved :)

I don’t know how but I think I just fell in love with our friendship. Maybe it had to end this way but can’t we just stop it from ending. Sometimes when I lie lonely on my couch, I do realize that you had become an essential part of my life. I remember sweet unforgettable memories  but maybe you have just let them go. Maybe you  don’t  remember  all  what  you  said  but a  quarter  of  them  do  make me blush  till  now  . Once  when  we  had  an argument  and  you  had  to apologize, you said you would cut  your hand if we didn’t talk and that you can’t live without talking to me but now it seems that you said it all only for that moment and now you’ve moved forward . I always said I can’t talk late night but still you dropped a message even after my continuous request of not doing so.  I may have said a ‘no’ but I always wanted you to keep doing that coz maybe I started liking that. I miss the times you texted me just to say that you want to share something with me. I regret all those moments when I had to cut  you down but deep in  my heart I never wanted to do that. I miss all those times when you were the first one I talked to after waking up and the last one before I went to sleep. I remember times when I could message you at any hour of the day and you replied ASAP, you may have  not received anyone’s call but you never avoided me. I remember once when I texted you at 2 in the night and the next day you said , "Ki papa ne  phone kholke toh nhi dekha but tehelka machane  ke  liye  toh  tera naam  hi  kaafi  tha".
Sometimes I just want to punch you in the face and let you know ki stupid I was the one who listened to your heartbreaking stories after your breakup . There were times when   we knew each and everything about each other but now we don’t even talk normally.  I remember your happiness when I used to say that today we can talk late into the night because you always said that all your feelings came out at  night {stupid kahin ka}. When the time came for me to confess my part of our friendship love at that time what you did was to just stay away and it hurt me till the core of my heart. Before I could take 1 step towards you, you took back all the 99 steps that you had taken towards me. Before I could tell you that you are need for me to survive (okay fine thoda zyada ho gya), you ignored and detached me completely. Why did you change all of a sudden only you know that but it would be better if you give me an answer. I know sometimes it’s better to just let go but I can’t do that so easily. Sorry if I keep disturbing you but it’s hard on me as well. You’re a great friend and I hope we stay in touch coz maybe you forgot but I remember you once said, "no matter what we’ll always stay in touch and will keep talking". Somewhere deep in my heart I just want everything to be normal and the same as it used to be. Just want to hug you tight and let you know that I’ve had many friendships but in you I found “my great friend". We  fought,,we stayed apart, we also bitched about each other but in the end we were back to each other. Maybe you didn’t realize all these things but for me they are the memories of a lifetime.
There are many more things I want to say but it’s better to leave #FewThngUnsaid. I want you to read it please and understand what we lost in our relationship .
"I'm  missing us like hell and I want you like heaven."
There are definitely the words of a heart loved by our friendship.

Courtesy ~ #J
True story of a girl :)

Shared by ~ #Maisha :)

Comments

Popular Posts