Love is Eternal :*

"Kiss me, and you'll see stars. Love me, and I'll give them all to you."
Coz even if you're sick, I'll kiss you coz you're worth catching a cold over. Each night, before I go to bed, I pray, not for the best, but something special and better each day, and each day these days are more special to me as you are always there by my side, each and every moment of my life. And no matter, even if takes a month a decade or so, I'll always be there for you. I know, I'm busy most of the time but you are that one person who need not be explained what has happened and you already know it. We've had arguements, fights, and much more, but this has only increased the bond of love we've shared.
And I promise it'll rise, day by day, bit by bit, till the time I die. :*
Love you :*

This one is for you.

You are the half that made me whole
You are the anchor of my soul
And you are strong when I am weak
You are the words when I can't speak
You never fail to see me through
That's the love I found in you :*

#Maisha <3 :*

Comments

Popular Posts