The Kiss Changed My World :*

When you kiss me, without uttering a word, you are speaking to my soul. Even when I'll lose my memories, I promise to never forget our first kiss coz it wasn't just a kiss, it is a mark engraved in my soul. It was the first time when my lips did something else than talking, to feel you.

Sometimes I feel that I'm suffering from basorexia, but that desire comes only when I see you. I still remember that stare before the kiss which made me feel the shivers down my spine. If a kiss could define my love to you, then my lips will always be on yours. The best kiss according to me is the one which will be shared by the eyes :*

From my first kiss, to my last breath, I'll be yours, and you'll be mine. <3

Happy Kiss Day my love :*

#Maisha :* <3

Comments

Popular Posts