I Am Happy To Be Me :)

We come across many unsual things and many unusual people in our lives. It's not necessary that all of them has to be with us, but it's not necessary that all of them will leave us either. Life is full of complications then why should we complicate it any further by questioning our own instincts.
I've experienced the pain of loss and gain but I don't curse those people coz they only taught me to live life in a better way. They taught me to be a better person and today I am happy to be what I am.
There was a time when I was loat but now I'm found again.
There was a time when I dreamt lovely nightmares.
But all this just changed me into the most logical person ever.
I don't try and control anyone's life but I never step back without telling them what is right. There was a time when I was close to many people but as soon as their purpose was solved, they left. And I didn't ask them to stay back either because they all did it by choice. Their priorities didn't include me but what I learnt was, that I should always expect the unexpected or it's better to expect nothing at all.
I live a life without expecting anything from anyone and yet give out my best for them and maybe that's why I live such a contented life now, because I believe in 'ME'. I believe without any doubts, hiding my sorrows under the umbrella of fake happiness because I know it'll hurt the ones who do not want me to be glad at all. They want me to grieve but I won't coz now I'm strong enough to let go off the pain.  To rise high and learn to live under that umbrella coz I believe that one day it'll rain coz life ain't always a fairytale.

#Maisha <3 :*

Comments

Popular Posts