Coz Life Ain't Always A Fairytale :)

‪#‎Life‬..
It doesn't start on the day you are born on, but it begins on the day when we start living it wholeheartedly, believing in it and at extreme when we realize that it isn't for us but for others.

The true meaning behind life is when we define it with the happiness and love which we can spread around us.  The dictionary says that life is 'the existence of an individual', but according to me life is when you help an individual to exist in the most beautiful and divine way possible.
People around me says that 'Life Is A Competition' and I won't deny that either as every individual has a different perception but I must say that in that case we are only competing with oneself in order to win the battle. Competing with others only brings out the fear we have of loosing which lies within you as you are too scared to face yourself.
The life I live revolves around my mother and I devote my life to her. The doctors might have cut the umbilical cord at my birth, but the connection was never lost. She gifted me my life and all I can do is to value it and mold it by giving the best of me 

‪#‎Maisha‬  

Comments

Popular Posts