Love Is Forever! :*

The first time I kissed you, I was hooked. Not exactly hooked, I was addicted to you. Even if you disappear by chance, I'll follow you to the end, even if Allah says to me that I should let go off you, I can fight back coz you are priceless to me. :*

Our love started from being totally anonymous till the time we sealed it with a kiss. I'm not a kind of person who usually talk a lot, specially on the first meetings, but that day I did. From discussing about my life to the dreadful events in it, from being frustrated to being angry, you saw almost everything. And yet, never judged me for anything. You actually know me inside out, and I know that no matter what may happen you'll never leave me. I love to throw silly tantrums coz I know you'll pamper me each time I make a mess, and that's the reason why I love you coz you can handle me not only at my best but at my worst too, you can love me even when my face is swelled up coz of crying, you can love me even when I'm 70 and have wrinkled face and eyes. Coz I know you'll love me till the day I die :*
You made me believe in love again. Thank you so much.

But I know, nothing lasts forever so please be my nothing :* <3

Happy Valentine's Day my love :*

#Maisha <3 :*


Comments

Popular Posts