A Diary Of An Introvert - DAY 6!

26th May, 2017
10:00 PM


Dear Diary,

I often have met my deadlines, only than other times when I haven’t but that haven’t been that often. I prefer doing things precisely and on a slower pace than any other person. I like things to be perfect, or things to not be, both the ways, they remain to be on far extreme ends, but unlike most of the people, I do not like to be eager, because eagerness brings alone haste and I prefer things to be done with utmost attention and calmness. 

This happens with people who are lethargic but as an introvert, I’m just high on my #ActivityLevelFacet which indicates the level of activeness I own. I prefer taking things easy, stay laid back and react slowly as the situation develops to it’s conclusion. I’m not an instant reactor to things, or situations, I prefer taking in account all facts before drawing conclusions from a situation. 

Leisurely life is something we hold in proximity than being on the go all the time, because that demands me to be up all the time without analysing things from right to wrong, or terribly disastrous. I prefer to soak in the silence of the words left unsaid for only then I think of analysing my next move. That does not demand me to be in a hurry of finishing up in a hurry, it demands me to take things slow and steady to win the race. 

This facet in me, brings along a benefit unknown to me so far as well. As I react slowly to a situation as they develop, it’s highly unlikely of me to commit the kind of social gaffes as a usual person who has a higher reactance would do. In fact, being thoughtful brings along a lot of perks along with it.

Being thoughtful makes the world to be an open stage for you, where you can ponder upon or question according to your own will, it doesn’t make you limit your opportunities or to make you stay confined within the boundaries of your mind. Being thoughtful lets you fly free, and fly with glory. When I think of someone else’s feelings, I do gain apathy from the other end, for that’s what they offer me to be thoughtful towards their feelings. 

Being thoughtful, helps us be more healthier, because as we become the reason of someone’s smile, we couldn’t help but smile ourselves too. It also helps to deal with our own frenemies, I don’t know why I feel so, but the more I think about why someone would not like is the more I realise the things I do wrong, and how I can be a better version of me. By reacting with thoughtfulness, I do neutralise their negativity towards me, but I surely can’t lose the hope of not being hated at all, for every human on Earth do own a par against you, at one point or another, hence it’s better to think before you react and stay less active than not. Being thoughtful, and a low key makes you an easy listener and also a good friend, who doesn’t judge the other person without knowing the turmoil in their head. That’s something gifted to the soul of an introvert.

To know more, stay tuned till tomorrow night.


Love, 
Aisha!


Comments

Popular Posts