A Diary Of An Introvert - DAY 5!

25th May, 2017
10:00 PM


Dear Diary,

Someone just looked up at me so I may defend the person in a situation, or at least put forward about what I usually feel about that particular situation, but I stayed shut, I don't know why I did, but I did and there’s disappointment stuck on the face of that someone, but am I to be really blamed there? I think not. 

I never really have come in terms with the point of sharing my opinion, I have not, specifically not when it comes to my personal relationships with someone. I do not really find it necessary because I believe the more opinions one may hold, leads to the number of conflicts present in a relationship, so even if I have an opinion I do not prefer voicing it. I’d more often wait for others to be served first than to go on with myself, because as the saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, that’s exactly how I contemplate situations, I prefer staying shut over matters, until it’s my turn.

People feel that if they ain’t getting served fast enough even when in a line, they need to complain, I do not feel so. Why? Because as an introvert I’m high on my #AssertivenessFacet. I do feel like I’m being pushed around by the people I’m with, but I feel that it’s okay, because they won’t be able to take away what is destined to be mine. Yes, as an introvert I do believe in destinies. Destiny, something which is predetermined by the supreme power of the universe. I believe that what is meant to be mine, will be and what isn’t in my fate will never touch me, no matter how much I may try. 

I once wanted to be a doctor, but here I am, writing to you, sharing my pain, joys and sorrows, as a writer and that’s exactly who I am, and was destined to be, and hence, I have accepted it, and no matter how much I was pushed around, and was defied of my opportunities yet I am what I am, and nobody can take that away from me. 

I’ve always let others lead my way, stay back in the background, and let someone else take the credit of what might have been my effort because I believe that karma will fight it’s way back to it, and it has, always. I keep my opinions to myself because that’s how I always have been. I believe that one way or the other, my opinion will either draw conflict or an argument longer than the usual, but yet I do be a part of debates because those are issues of grave importance and that’s something to be acknowledged not just by me but all of us so far, no matter if an introvert or an extrovert, for there, every opinion does count, and we must voice it. 

After all, what I believe is I ain’t here to be like by everyone, it’s like to cup an ocean in one’s hands. I’d rather be someone I value, than be someone which has conquered the requirement list of the world. 

To unveil another face of me, an introvert, see me here tomorrow, at 10PM.


Love, 
Aisha!


Comments

Popular Posts