Rose Day, 2017

Labelled as mystic and perpetual, bathed in the streams of scarlet, whether dead or alive, I hold equal importance in the life of those who have been gifted with me. ❤️
The fragrance trapped inside me is similar to the emotions I've held within, the ones which hold secrets from the conversations once done, tears from the memories once lived and yet, you can find me amongst the few of my own, just like me, and also in pages of long kept diaries.
I have stood alone at times, or within a bunch, sometimes it has been between gardens of love, and sometimes needed help as if a rambler, yet the purpose of my existence has always been happiness.
I live for the girl who's in dilemma of whether he wants her or not, for the guy who's confused whether to confess, I too live for the girl who's happy since I've been gifted to her, and also to the guy who has kept me close near his bed as a memory. ðŸ˜Œ
I haven't been discovered recently, I've lived in the shades of sunrise and sunset, within white to the dark of black, the crimson and the spectrum of pink, it all looks good on me, yet the most loved is red.
Red, the colour of blood and fire, associated with the depths of love and passion, sensitivity and strength, leadership and willpower but most importantly it's the colour of a forever bond.
I, in red, is a rose you might wish to give away today, but remember, the colour of me depicts a lot mysteries, since mystical strength of me do not leave anyone untouched by the flame of red love. 


❤️



Comments

Popular Posts