3. Rhythm Of Her! WorldDanceDay!



The music was fading away making me wonder if I'll ever be able to live up to my desires where the do's and dont's of the society wouldn't bind my feet to the indoors of the house. I never really comprehended well to the fact how a few steps could stake up to the reputation of the family, why was it that dancing to the tune of notes can be that big a taboo?
I had to live up with the urge to rush out to my open balcony and actually dance my heart away, dance away to the music blaring, the rain pattering and the trees swaying, but I fight it all, I fight the urge to feel devoid to this known sensation in my feet. I had to stop the rush in me, the one which suddenly cascaded me with the power so captivating as if to break out of my oath, as if I had to let things go, as if I had to give up on the rigidness.
I slid open the door to my balcony to step out, still under the shelter. The tiniest drops of the drizzle embraced a part of me while the other stayed intact, not drenched or even wet at all. I smile at the shower of the clouds, it has always made me happy, to an extent as if I was this crazy peacock who wishes to dance under the embrace of the ticklish water from the sky and suddenly my far stare changed completely. I was so engrossed in myself that I completely forgot where my playlist had taken it's way to.
That same song, it played itself on my speaker, the one which had made me feel the capability to sway away as if I was born to do it all.

Behta hai mann kahi, kaha jaante nahi, 
Behta hai mann kahi, kaha jaante nahi,
Koi rok le yahin...

It flushed my mind. It struck me like the last blow to my vulnerability. This was the first song I had ever tapped my conscious foot on. It always captivated me, along with memories to rush back to me. I never really played it, in fact it was an absolute skip on my remote until now, where I was lost on the clouds pouring.
It brought back the energy to live back again, the energy to fight back and the energy to synchronise with music which engulfed me, and just then, in the fraction of nanoseconds I step out to the rain and my steps instantly smiled at me. It made way through the voice of the lyrics while my head owned a song of it's own, a music which was never touched by anyone, but just me and the rhythm of my soul.

For me, dance was where I found myself and lose myself at the same time, only to dance my life again under the drizzle of heaven while my heart wished me, Happy World Dance Day. 

#TheEnd #WorldDanceDay

Comments

Popular Posts