The Last Rain of The Season! ❤ #Part4

Ashley opened the letter with shivering hands. She wondered how can an anonymous letter get into her mailbox with no one noticing it, that too something which was so bloody. She finally managed to open it without touching much of the blood on it. She started reading with chills running through her veins.

Ash, my love,
I know you must be wondering who I am, but I must tell you that I'm the same guy who's haunting you in your dreams too. The same one who you're terrified of, the look on your face while reading this actually makes me feel.. uhh, let me find a word. Satisfied. Yes, I feel satisfied.

Ashley looked up to see if he was noticing her from some where or was it something he was sure about, but how can he be so sure, he didn't know her at all. She continued reading,

Stop looking around you'll never find me unless, unless I don't help you to find me, which will never happen till the time I wish. For now, just accept it, I won't leave you alone not even in your bed, not in your kitchen neither in your college. No where. You can't escape me anymore sweetheart. I'll haunt you, and then allure you with my chase and I know you will chase me to the farthest. Till the time no one is beside you, and just you and me alone. That's when I'll come to you to finally love you, till then go on running and finding me around. You never know when the chase ends. 
I'll love this li'l game between us sweetheart, where they'll be my rules, which I can amend on my own at any point of the game. So let the fun begin my love. Run for college now, you're late. 

Ashley checks on her cellphone for the time and she realises that she's actually late. She runs out of for an auto and stuffs the letter in her bag.
"Euro College." She ordered and sat in the auto. "Be quick!" She added.
The driver started driving.
Ashley looked at him in his rear view mirror.
'What if he's the stranger who's haunting me?' she thought to herself and instantly found herself to be really stupid to suspect him of it. She felt amused on herself feeling as if someone was playing a prank on her. She got off the auto rickshaw and handed over a 50 rupees note and waited for the change. He gave back a 20 rupees note which she started keeping back in his bag when she suddenly realised something written on it. She opened the fold of the note and saw a few words written in block.

I'M NOT THE ONE! :D

Ashley froze at her place as if she has lost all blood in her veins.

#ToBeContinued

#Maisha ❤

Comments

Popular Posts