The Last Rain of The Season! ❤ #Part2

As soon as she got out of the shower, Ashley found another note waiting for her at the mirror.

"Every drop of that hot water makes my heart melt away to explore a bit more of you, and as it caress your hidden butterfly tattoo on the back, I just feel like grabbing you and explore you all the way through from your lip to that mole on your lower leg. Damn! You're a goddess of ecstasy, what you make me feel is something alien to me. Even I have never felt that way in me. I really wish to get in you and feel every touch and every part of you. Let the shower run for some more time. I wish to see you wet a bit longer and imagine a few more things which I fantasise to do to you."

She was bewildered. She didn't expect someone to know every bit of her. She touched the tattoo on her back. No one had ever known about it, not even her mom, not even her ex- boyfriend. It was something she did in the crazy, high days she had lived, and the mole, that's something she has on the back of her leg and she's never worn anything, anywhere which could ever reveal it, she wondered how can a stranger know her so much to a level where only she knew about herself.
Ashley was lost in her own world of problems and now here was another hovering on her head. She had no where to go, no one to consult to. If she would tell this to her parents, she knew she would call her back in the middle of her post graduation. That's what 90% of the parents usually do. So she was out of option to call them and let them know in any way, so she just took that note and trashed it again and walked out of the washroom to the kitchen to make some coffee.
She found another note on the coffee machine.

"Girl, stop wondering who I am. I just wish to get in you and make a chaos in the insides of you. Make you feel the pain which a man can give. By the way, the dripping water filled with the essence of your body just make me feel more aroused. Girl, I know you're lonely, I know you need me. Just call me loud and I'll be there at your service, to make you feel elated."

"Just stay away from me. That's all I want from you. Stay away!" she shouted out loud and the lights of her house started fluttering and she ran out of her house. The only thing she didn't notice was that she was still in her towel and what happened next, was beyond her imagination.

#ToBeContinued

#Maisha ❤

Comments

Popular Posts