Him! ❤

You left, but I did not mourn. Did not shed a single tear or depressed myself with negative thoughts. I got myself busy in a thousand other chaos that life was throwing at me. But somewhere in the depth of my soul I knew I should have been shattered over you betraying me. So, I buried your memory somewhere between by aching heart and melancholic soul, to be evoked on a lonely day.

That day is here finally. Tonight, I am free to miss you. There aren't any duties waiting to be fulfilled urgently, I am finally allowed to have some time for myself and when I think about my 'self' all I can remember is you, the beauty with which you adorned my name as your lips softly called me. And every moment that you looked across the lecture hall to meet my gaze and you would raise an eyebrow as if asking why I was staring at you?
And I would shamelessly smile and look at you with more intensity until you would smile and look away, I was always very outspoken about the feelings I had for you. My each and every piece of writing echoed my deepest thoughts about how perfect I thought you were and how much I desired to be something significant in your life.

You were always a mystery, never letting me know what place I held in your life. Sometimes it felt as if I was nothing more than all those casual female friends of yours, but then some days you would make me feel as if I was as important as oxygen for you.

And then you left, just as quietly as you had entered one sunny day, because you had figured it out that we were poison to each other's heart and the saddest part is I cant curse you for leaving me broken because I know it was me who created an illusion in my head that you loved me where at the end, I was just another girl to you.

#Nostalgic :) #SleeplessNights.

#Maisha ❤

Comments

Popular Posts