A Diary Of An Introvert ~ DAY11!

1st June, 2017
11:00 PM

Dear Diary,

Life has always been weird with me. They do not like being what they are, and they can't accept me the way I am, hence I try to sustain myself, alone.

Why?

Because, I'm not someone who changes according to opinions. I do what I feel is right, and legitimate for that matter. Yet, I do not like it when calling names, and roll of the eyes is as more common than breathing.

Simply because someone doesn't like me, doesn't hold an opinion in my favour, that surely doesn't mean that I need to change, it only means that they need to understand why I am the way I am, as holding an opinion without actually knowing the person is the most immature thing to do in life.

Immaturity is pretty much an usual task on the part of an extrovert since they are more spontaneous and prefer to be where they are not suppose to be, unlike the introverts who handle a situation as calm as possible.

Introverts plan to be what they really are at heart, yet there are many who coat themselves in the same skin as an extrovert only to be the part of the crowd, something known as the herd mentality.

And with that mentality, they kill the real them, they kill the actuality of their soul, kill the calmness of the mind which they harbour only to be lost in the world of their own, where the acceptance of the people around matters more than the value of their existence to themselves.

Introverts, people who survive for the world yet live for themselves.

Introverts, people who listen to the world and believe in themselves.

Introverts, people who do not love often, but love themselves.

To know more of me, stay tuned for tomorrow night.

Love,
Aisha! ❤️





Comments

Popular Posts