Out Of The Cage ❤

His fingers transcended down my curves, leaving behind a shiver which enraged my being, which enraged my love even more. Our heavy breaths hanged somewhere in the room as we both carried a lump in our throat. He slid down my shirt from the corner of my shoulder and kissed, his lips defined my existence.
I shattered under his embrace yet I lived a new life.
As his lips left marks behind, he took me out from the cage of my shirt. I had always lived in one cage or the other, either it belonged to the society, or the family, or maybe just my own dreams. Everything caged my flight, yet there I was smiling at him, dreaming that this cage will soon come off.
Lost in my own thoughts, I looked at the mirror. The candles lit around radiated us in the pitch darkness, as if we illuminated the room from a light of our own. His fingers traced his way on my back, sending in chills down my spine, sending me to catch another chain of memories when something pierced through me.
I felt a tinge in my back as if something rummaged through my skin. The pin working on me brought in pain, and his lips working along brought in solitude.

The pain left me after half an hour while he didn't leave me for the night. ❤
As the dawn broke in through the window, I noticed the outcome of my pain, I noticed what was left behind.
As the birds flew away from the cage, I let myself out of the cage too as the words left my lips.

"I love him."
As he inked her, the heart whispered, "You're free now, he just let the bird fly away."

I closed the diary for the night, for the words in my novel freed another soul for life.

Comments

Popular Posts