The Last Rain Of The Season #Part5



She looked at the auto driver and wondered if he knew her. He gave her a sly smile and sped off. How could he be knowing who she was and what she was going through? Was he the "unknown" she was looking for? But how could he be, she has never seen him in her entire life.
She walked into her college and was heading to her class when the watchman came running towards her.
"Ma'am.. Ma'am.. I guess, you dropped this." He handed over a sheet of paper which was nicely folded and as soon as she touched it, she knew who must have sent it. It was the same sheet she had held a few minutes back.
Ashley opened the letter and started reading again.

You must be wondering how the auto driver knows you, but he doesn't. I have my ways girl which you'll never understand. You wish to find me right? So let's play a game.
From now on, to next 15 days, I'll drop in a clue to my name and soon you'll get to know who I am. So, as I can't see you craving to know me so much, I must start from today. Here is the first clue,
"You see me every morning, right in front of you. Either it's when you get up or after you get dressed and wish me adieu."
Think about it.

Ashley wondered what could it be. She read it for another five times and then it struck her hard. 
"You see me every morning, right in front of you. Either it's when you get up or after you get dressed and wish me adieu. Every morning as soon as I get up I see myself, in.. in.. the mirror. Yes. It's the mirror." She told herself and rushed out of the college premises. She waved for an auto rickshaw and after several attempts one of them came to halt. 
"Rukmani Enclave." She said and jumped into the auto rickshaw.
As soon as she reached, she rushed to her apartment on the 6th floor and she found her apartment door to be left open. She was scared to death. Her legs froze and sweat beads appeared on her flawless skin. She dragged herself inside her home and looked around for anyone. No one was around. She left a sigh of relief and went up to her room and what awaited her was beyond her imagination.

#ToBeContinued

#Maisha 

Comments

Popular Posts