It's All A Myth!



There’s always a myth in the world.
“Happiness is a two way road, if you walk towards it, it will walk towards you.”
It doesn’t.
It walks to the person it wants to lead its way to. It lives basking in the sunshine it feels is perfect during the sunny days of life. It doesn’t remains with someone forever, it keeps coming and going, but what it leaves behind is a sense of belonging to every person to resonate with their own lives for a long period of time.
I guess, my jar of belongingness has always been empty. There’s a hole, which seeps out my delusion of belongingness every now and then. It continues to run out every time I feel that I’m on the brink of fulfilment with it. It paves it way back to someone who might need it more than I do, but it never stays. It never has.
There are these momentary moments I hold from the times of belongingness which made me put together my happy world every now and then, but one storm of reality and it keeps crashing down to nowhere. It comes crashing out to ground zero and bursts the balloon which made me believe that it was forever.
Forever, Ha! Forever is just another myth I never really believed in, or I just don’t believe in it anymore.
The smell of the petrichor on a dancing rainy day is expected to remain forever, but it doesn’t neither does the rain. It brings in another harsh reality of a sunny day, and so does forever. 
You can sense it, slipping out of your arms. I feel it too, as if my heart is pouring out, emptying the insides. I feel that hollowness as you do, and I guess, it continues to haunt me, it will continue to haunt me until the next time I feel it with more delusion.
But, I wonder how never-ending this chain can be, I don’t know how difficult will it be to travel the same lane time and again.
Because for once I know, my legs are growing weaker, and its way too hard to remember, the road which brings me home.




Comments

Popular Posts