Her Friend ~ Loneliness!

I once had a good friend
She was with me constantly
She was dark~
But I got used to it.
She was quiet~
But I would talk to her.
I could never be scared of anything!
Everytime I had a problem,
I would run to her arms.
She would embrace me
And I would be lost in her for hours.
Her name was ~ #Loneliness.
Then like Sunrise, you came along..
The darkness melted and I found joy in everything.
The trees were greener, the skies were bluer,
There was so much to talk about,
So much to laugh about.
You made me feel important,
You made me feel good.
You made it possible to feel ~ deeply,
To enjoy freely, to be needed.
But now I am scared...
I am scared of not getting your time.
I am scared of being unimportant.
I am scared of ~ Sunset!
Coz if I ever lose you,
With what face
Will I go back
To loneliness?

#Maisha 😘

Comments

Popular Posts