Coz It's Not Easy! :'(

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it's only by this meeting that a new world is born."

And two such worlds of mine was born almost a year back in this same month. These two people held my life till now, but now, these two people are falling apart from each other. I exactly don't even know why, whether it started coz of me or some other XYZ reason, but it did start and coming of it to this point was something I didn't even expect.
I never even dreamt of facing a day like this. A day where I'll be too helpless to approach you two, but please try and understand, it's not about just you two, it affects me too. And it affects me badly.
I feel like I have two eyes and I can't let them go even when I know that internally they are no more interconnected to each other.
I don't know if it's easy for you or not, but I bet it's definitely not easy for me. I cannot just hold on from not doing anything about it. I can't. Coz both of you are equally important to me. I can't hold on to one and let go of the other. I can't dream our life without that 'US'. It has to be there coz it's important for me. From past one year, you people have held my world, now it's in your hands, whether you'll make it or break it.

#ItsYourDecision.
#PleaseDontLetGo.
#CozWeThreeAreFLAB :'(

#Maisha <3 :*

Comments

Popular Posts