Girl's Must Read! :)

I'm not an easy person to be with, and I know that,
I probably won't even try to make it easy for you,
I'll be really difficult at times,
It may seem like, at times, I don't want you and I don't like you, but I do,
I'll be a challenge, because I'm not the type of person who people walk all over,
I'm not the person who will give you sympathy comments,
I'm not the person who puts up with bullshit,
When I say say something, I mean it,
If people are assholes to me, I throw them out of my life,
I'm annoying, I'm hilarious, and I'm the world's biggest jerk,
I'll make you want to scream and punch walls,
I'll ruin your day and then save it at the very last minute,
I'll drive you crazy and sometimes, you'll hate my guts,
But even though all that's going to happen,
And I swear it will.
I have an amazing side to me,
I have a giant heart who promises to be always there for you.
Even if my life is impossibly knotted,
I'll try and untangle yours by listening,
I won't stop caring for you, not even if you push me away,

It's good to be different in the world because way too many people are all the same.

P.S. : Girls, don't allow anyone to hurt you at any point of time. Be who you are and not what want you to be. Show them that you do have an identity in the world and they can't just walk over you.
#BeBold and #BeBrave. You're life will twist in a beautiful adventure on the day when you have that confidence in yourself which doesn't makes you dependent on any XYZ. Love yourself and the important people around you. Specially the ones who actually care.  

#Maisha  

Comments

Popular Posts